[rt-users] Action on "queue transfer"

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Wed Mar 21 20:13:01 EDT 2007

Thanks for your example code, Stephen.

At 10:34 AM 3/14/2007, Stephen Turner wrote:
You need a bit more - there's nothing in that code that will restrict the
scrip to queue change transactions. This should do it:

>{return $self->TransactionObj->Type eq "Set"
>     && $self->TransactionObj->Field eq "Queue"
>     && $self->TransactionObj->OldValue eq "nnn" ;}
>
>nnn is the ID of the queue, rather than the name

Can you tell me how to translate a Queue name ("DMCA") into a Queue ID
number from within a scrip condition?  I need to compare it to the OldValue
on a transaction.  I know that the ID for this queue is 6, but I don't like
hard-coding buried linkage stuff into routines.

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst