SV: [rt-users] How should I translate?

Brian Kjelin Olsen BKO at schilling.dk
Thu Mar 22 06:48:23 EDT 2007

Hi Bekeny

Extract all new texts with "make regenerate-catalogs" from within your source directory of rt.

We used poEdit for translation of the po files in the Nordic languages. It contains a bug that didn't allow us to save the work to the same file, so we gave the file a new name every time we saved (we used "Save as").

When we were done with the translation, we copied (and renamed) the file to the source directory of RT.

To install the new po files (and other new files as well) simply run an update (eg. "make upgrade").

Remember to restart the web service.

Med venlig hilsen / Best regards
Brian Kjelin Olsen
Schilling A/S