[rt-users] Scrip problem

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Mar 23 15:37:08 EDT 2007

To all,

	I am creating a new scrip with the condition "on status change" and
additional condition code of:

return 0 ( $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'open' );
return 0 ( $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'deleted' );
return 0 ( $self->TicketObj->Status eq 'resolved' );

	I have used this additional condition code before, but for only one
status and it worked. In this situation, I do not want a status change
to "open", or "deleted" or "resolved" to take action, as I have seperate
scrips for those conditions. Now, I am getting all three on this
condition. Help??

Kenn
LBNL