[rt-users] Scrips: User Defined actions and Templates

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri Mar 23 19:34:09 EDT 2007

Hi All,

I want a scrip to use both a User Defined action and a template.  My
understanding is that selecting User Defined for the action means that the
template won't get run.  It would be nice to run my "prep" code to modify a
ticket, launch the template, then run my "cleanup" code.  Is there a
command that I can put into my custom action that will launch either an
arbitrary template or the one that is in the Template field?

Thanks,
Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC