[rt-users] Inconsistent dates

Taan Lindemans taan at cryologic.com
Mon Mar 26 02:19:18 EDT 2007

After looking through all related threads I think RT adds entries to the
Log file and the Ticket history in GMT.

I think there is one small problem with GMT and reminders.
When you first create a reminder with the date picker it does so in
local time eg 2007-3-31 and the actual reminder Ticket is given a due
date of "Sat Mar 31 00:00:00 2007")

However when you click on the reminders link to view all reminders, the
time must be displayed in GMT because the date now shows 2007-3-30. And
if I change that date to 2007-3-31 the actual reminder Ticket due date
gets changed to "Sat Mar 31 10:00:00 2007". 10 hours being the
difference between localtime and GMT.

It can cause a small amount of confusion for end users.

Taan