[rt-users] LDAP and user info

Les Driggers ldriggers at fncinc.com
Mon Mar 26 17:23:55 EDT 2007

I think I had to set my pre-existing user's passwords to *NO-PASSWORD*
before their network credentials would work. I did it in psql instead
of the web interface. Hope it helps.

Les

--
Les Driggers ▪ Manager, Corporate IT
T 662/236-8200 ▪ F 662/236-2037 ▪ ldriggers at fncinc.com
FNC Inc. ▪ 1214 Office Park Drive ▪ Oxford, MS 38655
www.fncinc.com

Confidentiality Notice: This message is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s).
It may contain confidential or proprietary information and may be subject to the
attorney-client privilege or other confidentiality protections. If this message was
misdirected, neither FNC Holding Company, Inc. nor any of its subsidiaries waive any
confidentiality, privilege, or trade secrets. If you are not a designated recipient,
you may not review, print, copy, retransmit, disseminate, or otherwise use this message.
If you have received this message in error, please notify the sender by reply e-mail
and delete this message.