[rt-users] Problems after modifying search "unowned tickets"

Nico -telmich- Schottelius nico-rt-users at schottelius.org
Tue Mar 27 06:19:46 EDT 2007

I just upgraded to 3.6.3 (so far no problems) and tried the

"Reset to default" button in Prefs->RT at a glance, which does not
change anything.

I was told that there should also be such a button below
Conf->Global->Rt at a glance, but there it is non-existent.

So situation unchanged, still waiting for any hint, whether
an update or something to the db could repair it.

Nico -telmich- Schottelius [Tue, Mar 27, 2007 at 11:09:12AM +0200]: