[rt-users] I'm confused....

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Mar 28 20:21:17 EDT 2007

JJ,

	It looks like you have the same scrips for both Global and per Queue.
That is not necessary unless you want the Queue version to act
differently. If so, you name it the same and have different actions or
templates, etc. specified. Global means exactly that, ALL Queues will
use it. If you are getting duplicate notifications, I'd also check that
the UserID's are not in two or more specific groups or roles named as
recipients for those notifications.

Kenn
LBNL