[rt-users] Displaying HTML email as HTML in the page

David Hobley david.hobley at mionegroup.com
Thu Mar 29 22:59:31 EDT 2007

Hello,

We have just started using RT for internal products requests and the
only real issue we have had so far is that when viewing a ticket, while
there is a link to the HTML attachment, actually clicking on it results
in the HTML source being displayed. We actually need to be able to see
the actual HTML page itself (in a new window would be fine - currently
we have to save the .html to disc and then open it using Firefox). Is
there any way to configure this behaviour?

Cheers,
David