[rt-users] CommandByMail Extension

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Fri Mar 30 17:44:26 EDT 2007

If that's the case then I'm probably downloading the wrong thing.  The
only thing I can find to download is....oh wait.....AHHHHH I JUST found
the tarball! (the ever intuitive 'Download' button next to the
RT-Extension-CommandByMail-0.05).  I was downloading the files under the
Modules section.  No wonder the Makefile never worked.

Thanks Chaim!