[rt-users] TicketSQL search for requested tickets of current user?

Justin Hayes Justin.Hayes at orbisuk.com
Tue May 1 09:35:13 EDT 2007

Hi,

The customers I support (the Requestors) will be using the At A
Glance screen rather than SelfService. I would like to create a saved
search that will display tickets requested by the currently logged in
user.

I know you can do Owner = '__CurrentUser__' in a search, but is there
an equivalent for Requestor?

I've tried Requestor = '__CurrentUser__', Requestor.id,
Requestor.Name, Requestor.RealName etc etc but none seem to work.
Can't see anything about this on the Wiki so thought I'd ask here.

Thanks in advance for any help!

Justin Hayes
Support Manager
justin.hayes at orbisuk.com