[rt-users] some web paths wrong (where are these set?)

Jim Gottlieb jimmy at nccom.com
Tue May 1 18:08:40 EDT 2007

On 2007-05-01 at 13:17, Jim Gottlieb (that's me) wrote:

> [error] [Mason] File does not exist: /usr/share/rt3/html/User/rt3/NoAuth/js/titlebox-state.js
>
> I can't figure out where it's getting those long pathnames.

I still don't know where it picked up these paths, but I have fixed
this with the following aliases in my Apache config:

Alias noauth/ /usr/share/rt3/html/NoAuth/
Alias NoAuth/ /usr/share/rt3/html/NoAuth/
Alias User/ /usr/share/rt3/html/User/

I needed both the noauth and NoAuth as it seems to use both in
different places.