[rt-users] RT 4

Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com
Wed May 2 09:13:41 EDT 2007

Here are a few ideas that I'd like to see.

1- Complete the Project Management piece.  We really struggle trying to get
tickets related to projects organized and reported on properly.
2- Ability to De-select Global Templates/Scrips on a queue
basis...currently I need to delete the Global Scrip/Template and recreate
them in each queue which does use them.
3- This is related to the #2, if it isn't possible..ability to copy
scrips/templates or at least assign them to a queue (similar to the way
custom fields are done)
4- Better configuration options to the ticket entry display...Currently the
customer fields are in 2 rows which you could select the order, but
depending upon the cf type, I may want to see 3 custom fields in one row,
only one in another
5- Maybe someone already has a hack for this..but having a drop-down list
for Custom Fields (select one value)...like is available for "status" or
"owner".. It would just make the ticket display look cleaner.
6- The Rtx:EmailCompletion module is very handy for time-saving and less
data-entry errors...seeing that Native to RT would be great.

Thank you Jesse for a great product already!

Steve McStravick
Business Systems Analyst - MES
BreconRidge
www.breconridge.com