[rt-users] Re: InnoDB Ticket IDs incrementing by 10?

mike mike at bseder.org
Wed May 2 12:48:55 EDT 2007

hate to be repetitive, but i also don't like bouncing production databases
(our mysql handles a lot more than our RT system)....do I need to
reload/restart mysql for the auto_increment_increment change to take hold?
our tickets are still incrementing n+10 rather than n+1, and the slave's
config is set for auto_increment_offset=2 rather than 1 like the master is.

thanks!