[rt-users] RT4

Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com
Wed May 2 13:55:41 EDT 2007

I actually just figured this out!
I was sure I played with this before, but obviously I missed the obvious.

I changed {rt-root}/local/Elements/EditCustomField..

from
 $Rows => 5
 $Rows => undef

Thanks for the advice!

Steve McStravick
Business Systems Analyst - MES
BreconRidge
www.breconridge.com

"This email is confidential. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is strictly

prohibited."

             Gene LeDuc
             <gleduc at mail.sdsu
             .edu>                                                      To
                                       Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com
             05/02/2007 01:34                                           cc
             PM                        rt-users at lists.bestpractical.com
                                                                   Subject
                                       Re: [rt-users] RT 4

Item 5 is available without a hack by making the CF type "Combobox: Select
or enter one value".

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC
Security Analyst