[rt-users] Problem with SelfService/Display.html

Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com Steve_McStravick at BreconRidge.com
Thu May 3 09:47:46 EDT 2007

I'm using RT 3.6.3 with a couple of the Wiki-Contributions added and I'm
getting the following results when a non-privileged user creates a ticket
via the Web Interface:
The URL is {rt-host}/SelfService/Display.html

I even tried removing all of the customization by removing the local
directory and cleared mason...restarted Apache and I still get the error.

Notes: The Title doesn't show the Subject/ #...,the Basics are all messed
up and no history is displayed.
     The ticket is properly created and displays properly when I look at it
through "Open Tickets"
     However the URL displays :{rt-host}/SelfService/Display.html?id=3809
     As you can see it's getting RT 3.5.x from somewhere!

RT Self Service / #:

Results
      Ticket 3809 created in queue 'IS/IT Support'

 The Basics

 Id:

 Queue:

Unfortunately I'm not a programmer, so any help on how to debug this would
be greatly appreciated!

Steve McStravick
Business Systems Analyst - MES
BreconRidge