[rt-users] NotifyCCs

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com
Thu May 3 17:05:19 EDT 2007

Currently we're using RT 3.4.5, and I'm having some issues with scrips,
particularly on a Queue called Tech.

Here's what I'd like to happen:

Condition: On Transaction
Action: Notify Ccs
Template: Global Template Blank
Stage: TransactionCreate <----(Wondering if this is a problem or not)

Should send to a secondary queue on another server for tracking
purposes, which is defined as a permanent CC for that specific queue.

The only time that a Notify CC happens is when I'm replying.  Never on a
resolve/comment action, and I'm not sure why.

I've got the user created that I'm looking to use for this purpose, but
it only seems to run the CC action on a reply only, never any other
transaction.

Any suggestions would be great, if more info is needed, I can give that
as well.

Curt L.