[rt-users] NotifyCCs

Curt LeCaptain lecaptainc at infinitytechnology.com
Fri May 4 12:04:15 EDT 2007

Yes, this is the desired way of things happening - we're trying to
dual-track the tickets due to CRM - inject all ticket information into
CRM so it can be paired with an account.  Not the most glamourous way of
taking care of this, but it works.  I'll try changing the template, see
what happens.  Switching to the "Transaction" template took care of it,
thanks for the help.  I may modify this in the future to not do every
transaction via multiple scrips, but for the interim, this works great.

Thanks much,
Curt L.