[rt-users] Newly created Queues does not show up

Anders Ekstrand anders.ekstrand at drutt.com
Mon May 7 12:15:37 EDT 2007

Hi all,

I recently upgraded from RT 3.6.3 from 3.6.1, and today I created 7 new
queues in the same manner that I have always done it before in previous
versions.

My problem is, however, that all of the new queues only show up in the
list "Configuration -> Queues", but not in either of:

- The right-most drop down list "New ticket in"
- The drop down list in the Ticket edit page "Basics"
- The drop down list in the Ticket edit page "Jumbo"

I can create tickets via mail in any of the new queues, so it looks like
the rt-mailgate can use it.

I have no per-queue rights on any of my queues, old or new.

I do have Global group rights as follows:

Everyone
========
CommentOnTicket
CreateTicket
DeleteTicket
ModifySelf
ModifyTicket
ReplyToTicket
SeeCustomField
SeeQueue
ShowTicket
ShowTicketComments

Operations
==========
AdminAllPersonalGroups
AdminCustomField
AdminGroup
AdminGroupMembership
AdminOwnPersonalGroups
AdminQueue
AdminUsers
AssignCustomFields
CommentOnTicket
CreateSavedSearch
CreateTicket
DelegateRights
DeleteTicket
EditSavedSearches
LoadSavedSearch
ModifyACL
ModifyCustomField
ModifyOwnMembership
ModifyQueueWatchers
ModifyScrips
ModifySelf
ModifyTemplate
ModifyTicket
OwnTicket
ReplyToTicket
SeeCustomField
SeeGroup
SeeQueue
ShowACL
ShowConfigTab
ShowOutgoingEmail
ShowSavedSearches
ShowScrips
ShowTemplate
ShowTicket
ShowTicketComments
StealTicket
SuperUser
TakeTicket
Watch
WatchAsAdminCc

I am using RT as a member in the above "Operations" group.

What have I forgotten when creating my new queues? Any ideas?

Thanks in advance!

/Anders Ekstrand