[rt-users] CanoicalizeAddress (was: RT 4)

Robert Long rlong at bluegecko.net
Tue May 8 15:55:17 EDT 2007

Hey Jesse,

Thanks for that patch, however it doesn't quite do what I'm looking for
and I was hoping you could point me in the correct direction here..

With multiple email addresses, we would want the email to go out to the
address that was used to send in the ticket - the scenario that plays
out here is we'll have a client mail server problem, so their mail is down.

Is it possible to link the accounts to have the same privileges without
changing the email address?  Or could I just comment out a few of the
CanonicalizeEmailAddress and get my desired effect?

Thanks,

Robert