[rt-users] Can unprivileged user modify a ticket?

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Thu May 10 13:13:04 EDT 2007

Is it possible for an unprivileged user to modify a ticket?  When
unprivileged users login to RT, they get the Self Service screen and I
can't see any way to let them modify a ticket from Self Service.  I'd like
the ticket requestor to be able to modify certain custom fields in their
tickets, but I don't want to make them privileged users in order to do
this.  If you know how to let unprivileged users modify tickets, I'd
appreciate hearing from you.

Thanks,
Gene

--