[rt-users] RT Billing ?

Matthew Keller kellermg at potsdam.edu
Tue May 15 10:27:29 EDT 2007

On Tue, 2007-05-15 at 11:00 +0300, Subredu Manuel wrote:
> I've seen that someone has mentioned that RT::Billing will be released
> soon ? What is this and who's making it and when is going to be released ?
> /me very very curious

Mentioned by me, written by me. Cleaning it up and packaging it is
pretty high on my TODO list, but it's an off-hours project, and this
time of year is very busy for those of us working in US universities, so
it might be a month or so. I don't generally pimp my software on lists,
so if you want to know when it's up, send me a message off-list and I'll
let you know.

My RT stuff is at the URL below:
http://mattwork.potsdam.edu/rt

--
Matthew Keller
Information Security Officer & Network Administrator