[rt-users] CommandByMail Extension

José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior jose.junior at mds.gov.br
Tue May 15 11:27:47 EDT 2007

Hello!

I installed the CommandByMail extension on my request tracker. It's
kinda working, but I have the following behavior:

If I send an email with the 'status' or 'queue' command, it works
perfectly. It works ok too with the custom fields like this:

CF.{Sala}: 2300

But I have other fields, like CF.{Classificação do Chamado} that are
not working with the CommandByMail extension. No log messages,
nothing, it just don't execute the command. I have two theories:

1) The extension has some problem with the field name using
spaces/special/non-ascii characters
2) The extension works only on editable Custom fields (Sala is a entry
field, the others are select drop downs, all are mandatory.

Anyone can think in something?

[]s
Jose P. E. Junior