[rt-users] Problem with taking ticket under RT 3.6.3 (WebURL or WebPort issue ?)

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Tue May 15 17:30:15 EDT 2007

I had a similar problem when I first installed 3.6.3.  What worked for me
was changing my RT_SiteConfig.pm settings to these:

Set($WebPath , "/rt");
Set($WebPort , 443);
Set($WebBaseURL , "https://rtserver.sdsu.edu:$WebPort");
Set($WebURL , $WebBaseURL . $WebPath . "/");

The only difference I see between what you have and mine is that I add the
port number to the URL.

Gene

--
Gene LeDuc, GSEC