[rt-users] Adding something to Elements/Header

Subredu Manuel diablo at roedu.net
Wed May 16 06:02:46 EDT 2007

Mathew Snyder wrote:
> I find it easier to read things side to side so I replace the months hash with
> an array and just laid it out in a long 'qw//' way.  Using the sprintf doesn't
> really improve things much over printf.

 your choice :) I was just telling you my opinion.

> At any rate, I have no idea how to format a <div> block.  Any help would be
> appreciated.

 You just print the time information you need inside a div block, and
then read the css documentation :)

html code:

css:

 div#custom-time-addon {
  float: right;
  color: red;
 };

More information you can find on http://www.w3schools.com (learn css),
or into the official css specifications from w3c