[rt-users] RTx::Calendar 0.04

Mathew Snyder theillien at yahoo.com
Thu May 17 05:43:02 EDT 2007

Nicolas Chuche wrote:
> On 5/17/07, Mathew Snyder <theillien at yahoo.com> wrote:
>> I added it to RT_SiteConfig.pm but
>> 1. I still don't see it on the Query Builder page and
>
> Is there a Calendar page in the Preferences item ?

I was able to get this in place after I reset my umask to 022 and reinstalled
the extension from source instead of CPAN

>> 2. After adding it via RT at a glance prefs I get an error:
>> System error
>> error:          Can't locate object method "from_recurrence" via package
>
> Have you installed the module DateTime::Set ?

I'm still not able to see the calendar though, on the RT at a glance page.  It
still shows the error.  I also reinstalled DateTime::Set from source instead of
via CPAN but it hasn't helped

Mathew