[rt-users] Problem with SelfService/Display.html

McStravick, Steve Steve_McStravick at breconridge.com
Thu May 17 12:03:16 EDT 2007

No I have had no response yet.

Steve

-----Original Message-----
From: Vaidya,Mukul [mailto:mvaidya at nec.edu]
Sent: Thursday, May 17, 2007 10:31 AM
To: McStravick, Steve
Subject: [rt-users] Problem with SelfService/Display.html

Hi Steve,

I am having the same problem with Display.html when a non privileged
user creates a ticket. I had tried to display Custom fields , since it
did not work , I reversed the changes and now I am getting this page.

Have you found a solution?

This is what I get:

Id:

Left: min

Queue:

Thanks,
Mukul

"This email is confidential. Any unauthorized use or disclosure is
strictly prohibited."