[rt-users] Desperately ned Oracle help

Justin Brodley jbrodley at sumtotalsystems.com
Thu May 17 13:40:03 EDT 2007

I would make sure the variable is set everywhere, the initial data is
imported with the schema, that you commented out. Out of curiosity why
are you commenting out the "schema" the only reason you would do this is
if the database was already created with all the appropriate tables. Our
oracle guys just setup the RT user as per the oracle readme and then we
just ran initialize-database and it created the rest.

Justin Brodley