[rt-users] Trouble with notification scrip

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri May 18 12:09:01 EDT 2007

Gene,

	Sorry for all the hassle. In the Perl class I took, I got the
impression that it didn't matter what type of brackets you used, as long
as they matched left & right. Also, why do you use == in the second
line? Why not just another eq? Another question; I was under the
impression that if the code failed, nothing happened. In my case it
seems that the code was wrong, but I was getting a notification no
matter what. That doesn't make sense.

Kenn