[rt-users] Trouble with notification scrip

Gene LeDuc gleduc at mail.sdsu.edu
Fri May 18 13:54:35 EDT 2007

Kenn, something is odd here.

I just grepped the RT code for that error message and it only seems to
appear as an error message that is generated if an attempt is made to
delete a custom value that is not in the specified custom field (like
trying to delete "xyz" from CF1 if it's not in CF1).  I don't think it has
anything to do with your scrip condition.

Is the action of your scrip (or template) trying to delete a value from a
custom field?

Gene