[rt-users] RT 3.6.1 died, restore on 3.6.3?

Bill Davis daviswj at comcast.net
Sat May 19 12:59:26 EDT 2007

I had a copy of RT 3.6.1 (with RTFM installed) working fine on a Fedora
Core 5 Linux box.  This computer died and had to be rebuilt (now with
FC6).  Fortunately just before it died I made a fresh mysqldump database
backup.

I notice there is a 3.6.3 rpm available to install RT.  Can I install
3.6.3, add RTFM, then just restore the 3.6.1 database backup, or did the
database schema change?  If I have to install 3.6.1 before 3.6.3 does
anyone know if there is still a 3.6.1 rpm available? ... or do I need to
manually install 3.6.1 (as I did originally)?

Any help appreciated ...

Bill Davis