[rt-users] Customer Centric RT?

Kelly F. Hickel kfh at mqsoftware.com
Tue May 22 09:22:33 EDT 2007

I don't know about Justin's situation, but for u, we sometimes have
employees open tickets for customers.  All correspondence should be via
the employee, but we need a way to find all tickets for a certain
customer.  I'm planning to look into adding a "On Behalf Of" custom
field that validates against the user database, but I don't know how
much work it will be.

-Kelly