[rt-users] Need to trigger scrip on ticket moved *out* of queue

Scott Courtney scott at 4th.com
Tue May 22 10:46:35 EDT 2007

On Tuesday 22 May 2007 10:03, Helmuth Ramirez wrote:
> Condition: On Queue Change
> Action: Notify Other Recipients
> Template: New Ticket in Queue
> Stage: Transaction Create
>
> The template is a simple message we created letting the helpdesk staff a
> new ticket is sitting out there.  So when a user's queue changes into
> ours, the distribution list gets notified.  Here is what it looks like:

Thanks for the template example. This will be helpful, because I can use
it to make a really terse message for our pager.

Unfortunately, your condition is the same as what I have now, which is that
it triggers when the ticket moves into the queue. I need to trigger when
the ticket moves out of the queue.

Scott