[rt-users] Surveys

Stephen Turner sturner at MIT.EDU
Wed May 23 11:33:10 EDT 2007

At Wednesday 5/23/2007 11:24 AM, José de Paula Eufrásio Júnior wrote:
>Hey, I need to do one of those "costumer
>satisfaction surveys" on random ticket closings.
>I'm thinking in a Script to open a new ticket
>about a survey and using an external app to do the actual survey stuff.
>
>Unless someone has a better idea :)
>
>[]s
>Jose P. E. Junior

Hello Jose.

We did something similar for a customer, with the
survey itself being handled outside of RT, and it
seems to work well. We created a scrip that sends
mail on first resolve of a ticket, with the email
message containing a link to the external survey
page. The only difference for your requirement is
to write a custom condition in the scrip that
does random closings rather than first-closing.

Steve