[rt-users] Mysql problems with our RT system

Carlos Randolph macnlos at gmail.com
Wed May 23 12:14:07 EDT 2007

I enabled the old password support in my.cnf and then re-started both apache
and mysql.  When I try to hit the site in the web browser I get a blank
page, absolutely nothing with no errors.

In the httpd/error_log I get:
[Wed May 23 11:08:23 2007] [notice] child pid 28611 exit signal Segmentation
fault (11)

In the httpd/access_log I get:
<<ip-address>> - - [23/May/2007:09:45:17 -0500] "Get /rt3 HTTP/1.1" 500 662

There is nothing in the rt.log.

CR