[rt-users] Need scrip to notify CCs if requestor replies to Resolved message

Arne Berglund aberglun at lane.k12.or.us
Wed May 23 17:54:28 EDT 2007

Hello all. I am needing assistance with a custom scrip for RT 3.6.3.
What I need is a scrip that will run if a requestor replies to a
ticket that has been previously resolved.

The scenario would be that one of my techs changes the status to
Resolved, which sends the brief 'resolved' message, but the user
replies to the message saying the issue is not fixed. Since we are
not currently sending messages or notices to the techs every time a
comment is added, if a comment is added via reply after the ticket is
resolved, no one knows.

I'm not that great at perl, so would appreciate any suggestions from
people who have done something like this.

Arne Berglund
System Administrator, Internet Services
Lane Education Service District
Eugene, OR