[rt-users] rt3.4 statistics graphs not visible or displaying

Robert Grasso Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
Mon May 28 05:28:06 EDT 2007

Hello,

What graphs don't appear exactly ? This module does not seem to be maintained and there are several bugs. I corrected some in the
"Tickets per day per Queue" module which did not start at all. The other ones used to start but we are not interested in them.

I must add that I am running RT v3.6.1 and performed my corrections in this version.

Regards

---
Robert GRASSO
System Engineer

CEDRAT
15, Chemin de Malacher - Inovallée - 38246 MEYLAN Cedex - FRANCE
Tel: +33 (0)4 76 90 50 45 Fax: +33 (0)4 76 90 16 09
mailto:Robert.Grasso at cedrat.com
---
Support service       : mailto:support at cedrat.com
Commercial service : mailto:cedrat at cedrat.com