[rt-users] modify ticket / resolve ticket

Nuno Silva nrvs at isep.ipp.pt
Wed May 30 19:28:39 EDT 2007

Hello  .

I finished installing and testing rt 3.6.3 with success and made some
tests and everything seems good.

I have an helpdesk staff to whom i want to assign trouble tickets
individually, allow them to reply, comment, own... the usual...

But i want to prevent them from modifying the ticket (change ownership
by instance) without preventing them to resolve the ticket.

If i grant them the modify thicket right they can resolve the ticket but
at the same time they can change owner...

Is there any way to do "resolve ticket" without having the "modify
ticket" right?

I have searched the mailing list but i am still without solution.

Thanks

Nuno Silva