[rt-users] 3.6.4rc1:10 newest unowned tickets is double wrong

Gianluca Cecchi gcecchi at peviani.it
Thu May 31 11:27:09 EDT 2007

Don't remember if it was the same with 3.6.3. I don't have it at the
moment on the system...

1) The part in subject, as seen accessing homepage is incorrect: it
tells newest, but I see instead the oldest 10 tickets.

So for example if I have 13 unowned tickets, I don't see latest three
ones in this initial screen.

2) On top of this 10 tickets list, there is an hyperlink (that is the
title of the display itself) called:
10 newest unowned tickets.
Apart form the error in 1) I'm brought to think that going to follow
this hyperlink I will go at what it says.
Instead I get a screen where I get ALL the unowned tickets; in my case
13. Infact the title of the resulting screen says "Found 13 tickets"
In my opinion it would be correct to have the title without hyperlink in
it, followed on the same line by something like

(see all unowned tickets)

Perhaps with only the word "see" as hyperlink...

Is this the behaviour also for you, or does it depend on a
misconfiguration of mine?

Gianluca