[rt-users] Is it possible to change queue name in place of rtname?

Krishna Prasad krishna.prasad at spartanlabs.com
Thu Nov 1 02:08:24 EDT 2007

http://svn.bestpractical.com/cgi-bin/index.cgi/bps/browse/RT-Extension-Brand
edQueues/

Is this (i.e. the above link for queue name in place of rtname in subject
line) helpful for RT 3.6.5 version?

I have read the Readme file, it says it is helpful for 3.2 and 3.4 versions.

I am using RT3.6.5 version. Can you please give me the solution for RT3.6.5
version and also I am using centos 4.3 version.

You want this: