[rt-users] Unowned Tickets list

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Fri Nov 2 18:20:07 EDT 2007

Kobus,

	From what you've listed, it looks like anyone in this group SHOULD be
able to see all unowned tickets, at least in queue comp1. I didn't see
the right to modify listed so I assume you have granted that right
globally to the role "owners". I would think that the key to "seeing"
unowned tickets in a queue is having the rights "TakeTicket",
"StealTicket", and "OwnTIcket" for that queue either individually or
thru group rights. Also, if those rights are granted globally to
"Privileged" or "Everyone". If those rights are granted to any roles
globally or for a queue and someone is in one of those roles then that
will also allow them to see unowned tickets in a queue. I might be
wrong, but that's how it seems to work for us.

Kenn
LBNL