[rt-users] CC Reply creates ticket

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Mon Nov 5 12:37:07 EST 2007

zbigniew,

	I concur with Todd. Actually, we modified our templates to include the
instruction to NOT use "ReplyAll" when responding to an E_mail from RT
in ANY WAY. Of course, we also include some instructions on how to reply
so that RT gets a copy AND everyone as well without creating a new
ticket. There doesn't seem to be a button to push or an easy scrip to
write, just simple instructions that fairly intelligent users should
understand. If they don't, we just point them to the instructions they
apparently didn't read.

Kenn
LBNL