[rt-users] handle tickets via Mail, but Problems with space in queue-name

Helmuth Ramirez HelmuthRamirez at compupay.com
Wed Nov 7 08:46:12 EST 2007

We use spaces in our queue names, here is an excerpt from our aliases
file

rttechnicalservices: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue 'technical
services' --action correspond --url http://MyUrlHere.com"
rttechnicalservices-comment: "|/opt/rt3/bin/rt-mailgate --queue
'technical services' --action comment --url http://MyUrlHere.com"