[rt-users] One Performance problem identified

Kenneth Crocker KFCrocker at lbl.gov
Wed Nov 7 12:24:03 EST 2007

Mathew,

	We use Oracle 9 something and I haven't noticed much degradation on
queries against tickets with a lot of attachements. We have over 50
queues and some of our users REALLY do not pay attention to all the
stuff they keep carrying forward. Maybe there is something about the way
your DB executes locks?

Kenn
LBNL