[rt-users] handling bounce messages - rtbouncehandler?

Patterson, Craig crpatter at ci.grand-rapids.mi.us
Fri Nov 9 07:40:27 EST 2007

Geoff,

We had a similar issue with Out of Office reply's from Outlook.  What we
did, quite simply, was to create a rule in Outlook that automatically
marked those messages as read, which caused the program we used to fetch
the mail to ignore those emails.  Seems like you could do something
similar depending on how you handle your email.

Craig