[rt-users] Problem in Configuration

Tim Wilson twilson at buffalo.k12.mn.us
Fri Nov 9 08:00:11 EST 2007

Trujillo Quintanilla <ktrujill at puc.cl> wrote:

>   When tickets is closed or resolved and sending a (rt-comment..) by
> example a : Thanks..!!, the tickets is again open and I affect to
> statistics.

Karen,

If I understand you correctly, you're talking about the situation where a requester will reply to the ticket resolution message and reopen the ticket. Correct? If so, I'm afraid there's nothing you can do about it. We've added some text to our resolution message that lets people know that there's no need to reply unless the issue isn't actually resolved. It becomes a training issue for the users who need to be made to understand that they don't need to say thanks. If they want to express their thanks, encourage them to send cookies to the techs instead. :-)

-Tim

--
Tim Wilson, Director of Technology
Buffalo-Hanover-Montrose Schools