[rt-users] e-mail address in use

Mariusz Stakowski StakowskiM at prokom.pl
Fri Nov 9 09:34:23 EST 2007

                                Hello list,

        RT 3.6.1 with Sendmail  under Slackware 11.

Some time ago I have created a number of users without any problem. Today
a new user tried to register a request. The request was refused which
seems to be OK - there was no account for him. But when I tried to create
an account for him,  I  got a message "e-mail address in use". I have
checked all the users created, but no one has that e-mail address. Then I
tried to create an account for other user, who haven't tried to send a
request yet, but again I was not able to do it. I've go the same message -
 "e-mail address in use".  Hown could I solve this problem ?

I would appreciate your help

Best regards

Mariusz