[rt-users] Re: Message/RFC822 CCs in templates? [FAM-RT #828]

Andreas Schamanek schamane at fam.tuwien.ac.at
Fri Nov 9 12:20:47 EST 2007

Hi Kenn,
hi fellow RT users,

Thanks a lot for getting back. I do know how to change the Subject and
how to CC someone. I've also searched the Wiki back and forth, and all
of this list's archive[*].

Anyway, what I am looking for is some way to include the information
from header lines as they arrive in RT. Specifically, in templates I
want to include a line that says:

  This message was sent to {CC: header from message}

(speaking of CCs from the original message, not RT's Ccs). Or in case
of the sender's address something like

  Dear {From: header from message}

Cheerio,

--
-- Andreas

[*] Admittedly, I have only mostly searched for a way to get the CC:
header line. Nevertheless, I think I did my part of the homework :/