[rt-users] Email Question

Deepika Bhatia Deepika.Bhatia at prosum.com
Sun Nov 11 03:43:23 EST 2007

All:

I have my current production version which is on version 3.4.2 When I create a new ticket I receive an email as a requestor and also an email as an AdminCc since I am setup as an AdminCc on the queue that I am creating the ticket in.

I am testing the latest version of RT on 3.6.5 with the same data setup from 3.4.2  and when I create a new ticket in RT using the RT interface I only receive one email as a Requestor. But I don't receive the email as an AdminCc. If I create the ticket from my outlook by sending an email to RT I receive both the emails as a requestor and also as an AdminCc.  Why is that? Is that normal functionality of version 3.6.5?

The same thing happens, when I try to resolve a ticket for which I was the requestor as well. And I don't receive any email when I resolve the ticket.

Please comment.

Deepika Bhatia
Sr. Manager
Prosum Technology Services