[rt-users] Hiding Reminder Section? Also Watchers, Approval?

Christopher Short cshort at n6.com.au
Thu Nov 15 00:36:06 EST 2007

Thanks, I'll give that a go.

I've also discovered that anyone with the ModifyTicket right can add watchers - the Watch and WatchAsAdminCC rights are only useful for people who don't have ModifyTicket.
I assume this means there's no way I can turn off "Add Watchers" for people who have ModifyTicket.

I still hope to find a way to hide or remove Reminders.
Christopher